With information and popular social sites becoming more and more visual, it stands to reason that infographics is a a popular medium that is a creative way to reach the cognitive masses with sometimes not-so-interesting information or statistics. Infographics are easy to share, visually appealing, and can easily convey a high volume of information quickly, in a more intuitive way. The success of infographics as a tool for driving traffic and building links has made them ubiquitous.
According to a survey by Aberdeen Group, direct marketing with infographics is often a demographic science, and the most successful companies are the ones that closely integrate their sales and marketing practices. The study found that best-in-class businesses link their CRM systems with email, campaign, and data management system, creating a holistic view of the lead-to-close process. Doing so, the study suggests, lays the foundation for other elements of marketing and sales collaboration, like a shared definition of a “qualified lead” and better-aligned messaging.
Marketing your infographics properly is a sure fire way to capture natural links, build brand awareness and gain social media followers. It’s relatively inexpensive to do and can continue to bring in links for years to come. There’s no doubt that infographics have become the most widely used link bait tactic in the past couple of years, and it only looks to be growing.
Other Considerations for Infographics :
- Involve credible sources to help you promote your graphic.
- Create a blog post for the infographic and support promotion through the blog’s social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, social news & bookmarking sites etc.
- Segment the infographic into blog posts on sites like Flickr with links back to the main page with the full infographic.
- Promote the infographic with an article or news release that includes a link to the full infographic and distribute through a news distribution service like PRWeb.
- Highlight the infographic in an email promotion to your in-house prospect and/or customer list. Include a segment of the graphic and a link for readers to see the full image on your website or blog.
- Share the infographic with influential users of social news & bookmarking sites: StumbleUpon, Delicious, Reddit, or Digg. Or enlist a connected social media targeted marketing company like Natimark to do it for you.
Natimark uses critical targeted data to effectively measure, predict and optimize your results to increase your ROI. Call us today to find out how we can customize a strategic location targeted marketing plan based on accurate, real-time predictive data that is relevant to your business. Visit Natimark.com